What Is Website Designing & Development?
A website is the most important and central element of any business’s digital presence and journey. You might be thinking about having your first one made or maybe you need to update it to a newer and a better version. In any case, you should know at least some of the basics about web design and no worries it will only take a few minutes.
Benefits of the Service
You have to face the fact that in this digital age of business your website is the core of your online marketing activities. If you look at all the online marketing channels and techniques what they actually do is bring visitors to your website. The main purpose of the website is turning these visitors into customers and in marketing terms, this is called a conversion. In case of an unoptimized website, the conversions will be poor and it will have basically caused you to waste money on other marketing methods because you don’t need more visitors if you can’t turn them into customers. So the better your website the more visitors are converted into your customers and it doesn’t really matter whether you sell consumer products online, provide local services or build houses.
How We Do It?
At SocialVive we employ a structured method to sequentialize the website desig"ning and development process.
- Phase 1- Analysis: The first step is always about information gathering, identifying things like the website purpose, goals and target audience.
- Phase 2- Planning: A plan includes the definition of the sitemap structure and technologies that we are about to use.
- Phase 3- Design: Not only we focus on wireframe models and the visual style in this stage, but also on the usability of the user interface for the best possible user experience.
- Phase 4- Content: A very important part of the process is choosing the right text, photos or videos all optimized not only for your visitors but also for search engines.
- Phase 5- Development: Here we actually create the website using the hypertext markup language and cascading style sheets with some help from databases and other technologies as well. If needed our websites can be made accessible to mobile devices too.
- Phase 6-Testing: We test all the technical features like coding, scripts, and compatibility with major browsers. More importantly, we also ask ourselves if the website really fulfills its purpose.
- Phase 7- Deployment: After launching the site our job is definitely not done yet. We always monitor what’s happening after the start enabling us to fix any possible deficiencies and if you want we can also manage the future maintenance and updates for you.
We believe that numbers never lie. Here are a few numbers to back our ideology of an optimized website and user experience.
- 47% of website visitors check out a company’s products/services page before looking at any other sections of the site.
- On a company’s homepage, 86% of visitors want to see information about that company’s products/services.
As you have just seen web design is a very complex process but we believe this is how websites should be done and our customers agree and if you like our passion for high-quality websites let’s get in touch. We will be happy to help you with what we do best.